When will message+ be fixed?
POKRCHICK

The problem is obviously widespread and yet Verizon appears to be doing nothing to fix the multitude of problems. Problem appears to be on Verizon's end and not really the app itself. SMS server problems maybe?  It's time to back out any recent changes and get this product back up and running again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will message+ be fixed?
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
POKRCHICK-

I love using Messages+. I'm troubled to read that you are having concerns when you are trying to utilize the service. Let's get to the bottom of this right away. How long has this been going on? What seems to happen when you try to use Message+? What make/model phone are you using?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ffjxc
Enthusiast - Level 1

My problem with message+ is that the text in the message box is blanked out.  Totally useless app.  Verizon you need to fix this garbage.  Using mac os Sierra. 10.12.1

0 Likes
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want you to have the ability to use Verizon Messages across all platforms. I want to deep dive more. Are you only experiencing this issue with your computer or other devices? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the application on the computer?

0 Likes