Weird Group Messages on Messages+
SAS00112

I just got an S9 yesterday, I had an S7 before. When using Messages+, I have multiple conversations that are now showing up as Group messages, but it is only between me and one other person. The weirdest part is, it says that "Me" (which is obviously my phone number showing up) is one of the other group members. Then when I send a text, it delivers it, and then I also get what I just sent, back as a reply... Very Strange. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weird Group Messages on Messages+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, SAS00112. Please follow these steps to disable Group Messaging. https://www/vzw.com/support/knowledge-base-209551/ .

MatthewG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lilhancock

My issue started this morning. I opened Message + on my Galaxy S9 to text my wife who has a Glaxy S7. She also uses Message +. We were texting fine this morning and then around 11am it said she and I were in a group message together. Now all of my texts to her say "sending" and will not go through. Group messaging ks turned off on my phone and the app is up to date. What gives?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Lilhancock, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We're here to assist you further in regard to your current situation. To start, can we have you clarify if you've performed any troubleshooting steps on your device since this has started to happen?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TiffTiff2

I am having the exact same problem but can't get any answers.please Please help Verizon...this is ridiculous

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, TiffTiff2! Are you having issues with Message+? Pleae tell  us what is happening and any steps that you may have already taken to resolve this issue. Do both the app and your device have the most recent updates? Have you powered off your device since this began?

Stephannie

0 Likes