Web Text not working
SHASTA72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Error message:  Server Error  This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Web Text not working
Syd-Lexic
Enthusiast - Level 3

This happens to me a lot. It seems to be when the system gets confused about who you are and whether you are signing in fresh or reloading the page. I work around it by going back to the signon screen, and if that doesn''t work, close the browser tab first. If that still doesn't work, close ALL browser windows first! I know, it's ridiculous. It can be fixed programatically if they are so inclined.

0 Likes
Re: Web Text not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHASTA72, I know how important it is to have your messages working. I'm sorry you're getting this error with your web messages. Can you tell me when this started happening? Are you using Verizon Messages+? If so, have you tried another browser? Please elaborate to better assist and get this resolved.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes