Want pics from old phone put on new phone
flutter55

I have an old EnV that has pics on it that I want to put on the new phone which is an EnV Touch.  I don't have a MicroSD yet, so I can't use that.  Is there a cost if I transfer the pictures to the Pix Place?  I have unlimted text/pixs/flix on my plan, so I don't think it will cost me to send them to pix place.  Can I sent them from pix place to my new phone without a cost?  Or is it easier to just take the handset to a Verizon store and have them transfer them?

Sorry for all the questions...by the way I am new to this community.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Want pics from old phone put on new phone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the boards, a very friendly place for the most part!  The mods do a good job of keeping it civil!

Sending your pix to pix place and then sending them back will work just fine--if you have unlimited text/pix/flix there's no cost.  You'll have to keep the old phone activated long enough to send the pix, then just send them to the new phone when you activate that one.

If you've already activated the new one and anticipate getting a memory card, you can just move the pix to the card on the old phone without it being activated again, and then put the card in the new phon.  (I think--if the card has to be reformatted you may need to put the pix on your computer, reformat the card for the new phone, then transfer the pix to the card from the computer.)

HTH and hasn't totally confused you!

Message Edited by SuzyQ on 08-04-2009 09:55 PM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the boards, a very friendly place for the most part!  The mods do a good job of keeping it civil!

Sending your pix to pix place and then sending them back will work just fine--if you have unlimited text/pix/flix there's no cost.  You'll have to keep the old phone activated long enough to send the pix, then just send them to the new phone when you activate that one.

If you've already activated the new one and anticipate getting a memory card, you can just move the pix to the card on the old phone without it being activated again, and then put the card in the new phon.  (I think--if the card has to be reformatted you may need to put the pix on your computer, reformat the card for the new phone, then transfer the pix to the card from the computer.)

HTH and hasn't totally confused you!

Message Edited by SuzyQ on 08-04-2009 09:55 PM
0 Likes
flutter55

Thanks SuzyQ.  That helps me.  I think I will just get a microSD card and transfer the pictures that way.  I only have17 pictures..so it shouldn't take too long.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Cool - glad I could help!
0 Likes