Viewing the times/dates/numbers texts were sent online?
EmilyAnn
Ok. I understand you can't view the content of the texts. I just want to see when and to what numbers the texts were sent online. Can someone walk me through this? I want to practice doing it on my own first. Do I have to be the primary account holder? And if not, could the primary account holder read when my texts were sent as well?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Viewing the times/dates/numbers texts were sent online?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to your account with MyVerizon - if you are not the primary account holder you will only have access to your phone number.  The primary account holder can view ALL the numbers on the account.

Once logged in, there will be links for Usage details for Voice, Text, and Data.  Click on those and you will  find the information.

0 Likes
EmilyAnn

I've been doing that,  but it's not showing me what numbers have been texting. I sign into My Verizon, and have tried clicking on various links and it takes me to the Overview page. And I try going from there, but it is only showing me the minutes used and stuff rather than what numbers were texted and the times they were texted. I'm getting frustrated, because I have tried on several forums and after days of waiting this is the only place I have gotten a single reply. And as much as I am thankful to that person for helping me, I still don't know what to click on to get me to what I am trying to view, or to even get me to where she suggested. I am going in circles here.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me in DETAIL how to view the numbers texted and the time/date they were texted. Because I am a complete cheesebrain and can't figure it out.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

EmilyAnn,

If you are at the Overview page, there is a link on the left side that says "View my usage".  Click that, it should bring you to a page that shows you a summary of #of phone calls, text messages, and data.  In each of those sections is a link that says "View call ( or messaging, or data) details.  Click that, and it will give you a list of the specific details you are looking for.

Message Edited by SuzyQ on 08-01-2009 10:36 AM
0 Likes