Re: Verizon messaging not working
SylviaMBP

Did the UNINSTALL lose messages?  Please let us know before we try that solution.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Msp01

I had the same problem and I uninstalled it and it started working and ALL my messages are still there!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, there was an outage two days ago involving the Message plus app but it has been resolved. Are you still having the same issue today? Please uninstall the app and reinstall, then restart your device for this to be corrected. Here is a link to help.Thanks so much for your patience:

http://spr.ly/6609E0DuN

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Disgruntled17, it is important that you be able to stay connected through text. Help is here. This issue appears to have been temporary. We wanted to check in and see if you're back up and running.

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tylerhill, it is important that you be able to stay connected through text. Help is here. This issue appears to have been temporary. We wanted to check in and see if you're back up and running.

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vanbeek1, it is important that you be able to stay connected through text. Help is here. This issue appears to have been temporary. We wanted to check in and see if you're back up and running.

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As someone who uses my own Messaging application constantly, I can imagine how frustrating this must be.  We are to help turn this around ASAP.  This post shows that it was sent two days ago.  Are you still experiencing this same issue with your Message +?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drew19573,

We always want to make sure you can count on our apps to work when you need them. I know how crucial that is. We're glad to help. I see this issue was happening two days ago. Is that still happening? Please share details so we can fully assist you.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies,I see you had a Message plus issue two days ago.  Are you still having the same issue today? Please uninstall the app and reinstall, then restart your device for this to be corrected. Here is a link to help.

TinaN_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, I see you had a Message plus issue two days ago.  Are you still having the same issue today? Please uninstall the app and reinstall, then restart your device for this to be corrected. Here is a link to help.

TinaN_VZW

_VZW

0 Likes