Re: Verizon messaging not working
LSC5254

Verizon messaging keeps stopping.  I NEED this fixed soon, PLEASE.

0 Likes
ljersey
Contributor - Level 1

Same husband's S9 every time you try to open it crashes however he can view the messages if he goes to the persons contact information and clicks on recent

ll2944

My LGv20just started doing the same thing. Have messages that I can't get to!

0 Likes
Seifer2322
Enthusiast - Level 2

i asked tech support they said they are aware and are working on a fix. lol they sound just like a power company

csiebass
Enthusiast - Level 2

I started to have the same issue today...Oh My

0 Likes
Trishella

I am having the same issue on my LG G5. It will not open the text app and just says Message+ has stopped.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Everyone experiencing Message+ issues need to send an email describing their specific issue and environment to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com.

Start sending emails to the Messaging Team!!!  Maybe if they get enough, something will be done or communicated to the forum regarding the multiple threads relating to Message+ issues

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jav6 wrote:

Everyone experiencing Message+ issues need to send an email describing their specific issue and environment to verizonmessages at verizonwireless.com.

Start sending emails to the Messaging Team!!!  Maybe if they get enough, something will be done or communicated to the forum regarding the multiple threads relating to Message+ issues

Based on the amount posts about this issue today, it sounds more like a problem on the server side of Verizon Messages than an issue on the individual devices. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PChrisZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am on a Galaxy S9, Android9.  Suddenly, from one moment to the next, Message+ stopped working returning the message:

"Message+ keeps stopping".

I have cleared the cache.  Restarted the phone. Twice.  Nothing.

I saw a response to a similar issue a few years ago, which said also to try to "clear data".  However, I am not sure if "clear data" clears all messages, etc. (i.e, what does "clear data" do?).

Message+ does still work on my iPad.

Please Advise.  Thank you.

Gingerem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine not working either 

Cleared cache don't wish lose messages so don't want clear data think that erase everything 

What's going on? Help 

0 Likes