Re: Verizon message app doesnt work on my kindle fire
SuzieL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has this been corrected..if so,,how.?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to install Verizon Messages on your devices and we are here to help. What type of error message are you getting when you are trying to install the app? Are you able to use it from your browser?

ChristianP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mimirisa,

If there was an attachment in your last post, it wasn't included when it was published on the community site. You need to post images directly to the discussion thread itself or you can include the text of your message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzieL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was this ever resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to install Verizon Messages on your device is very important, SuzieL. I am happy to assist. What troubles are you having with getting the app on your device? Are you receiving any error messages?

GregL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Wahoosteve

Thank you for this solution. Worked like a charm on my Fire 10.1.

0 Likes
tae111
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't need a cellular network connection for Verizon messages to work. I have it on my 2 Windows 10 desktop computers with no cellular access

0 Likes
Cetam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Jammah!  Sideloading apk version 6.6.6 worked for me as well.

0 Likes
SuzieL
Enthusiast - Level 3

I still cannot fully install my Verizon Messaging app on my New Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet 10. It worked on my old one, but my problem is the same as others. After you download the app and start to set It up,  it asks for your Verizon cell phone number so to text me verification, and then it seems to be processing, however it always comes back with the same error message.... Check data connection as unable to connect. That's not possible as I have a very stable connection, and able to connect to anything else..plus my husband's old Fire 10 works fine. Something changed for sure and we need help in rectifying this. Sue L 

0 Likes
SuzieL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please read my problem and issue as stated in my previous message, and help us resolve this matter. Very frustrating. SuzieL

0 Likes