Verizon Messenger
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have The Messenger On My Computer. It Shows 60 Messages on App on my Task Bar. But When I open it there are No 60 Messages? How

can I remove the 60 Notification2017-01-12 (3).png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messenger
klschade
Contributor - Level 1

Right, because it came from the windows store.  Go to the windows store to uninstall.  Then go to this page and download desktop app.  This one will be in your programs.

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
klschade
Contributor - Level 1

I had that problem also! Even cleared ALL messages and still there!  Downloaded the app from the microsoft store.  I have windows 10. Bothered me so much I uninstalled the app and downloaded the desktop program instead.  Now the counter only indicates a new, unread message as it should.  I find both microsoft app and the desktop version a little glitchy at times.  Don't start me on the contacts syncing...

Great concept tho, love texting from pc.

0 Likes
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

where is desktop program?

0 Likes
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought I can Uninstall but it is NOT in My Program Folder? What can I Do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to remove that notification, windos56. Try deleting the application from your computer, power your computer off and on, then install the application again and test.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
klschade
Contributor - Level 1

Right, because it came from the windows store.  Go to the windows store to uninstall.  Then go to this page and download desktop app.  This one will be in your programs.

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes