Verizon Messaging app on S9plus Vibrating when on a call.
CYNDLF_01

How do I disable the text notification on the Verizon messaging app while on a call. I have the Galaxy S9 plus.

Ex: You are on a call talking with your compadre and someone texts you you then hear and feel a loud vibrating sound on your ear and so does the person you're on the phone with.

I have googled, spoken to tech support and no one can tell me how to fix this. If I use the Samsung app it doesn't happen but the Verizon messaging app has more features and I prefer to use that app to send texts.

Someone Help me with this please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging app on S9plus Vibrating when on a call.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you're able to customize your phone as much as possible, CYNDLF.01. I did review the device and app for any known issues and did not find any being reported at this time. The app is working as designed. Have you attempted to change your notification settings through the message app? You can learn more about the app here, http://spr.ly/6583E1ODR.

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes