Verizon Messages on my PC does not sync contacts
zmetman62
Enthusiast - Level 2

For some reason, no matter what I do, the Contacts on Verizon Messages on my PC does not sync with contacts on Verizon Message+ on my Android device.  How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages on my PC does not sync contacts
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There were discussions about this a year or so.  The PC version of Message+ gets its Contacts from some Cloud storage version which may or may not be sync'ed with your phone.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
kvlove0722
Enthusiast - Level 2

Joe thank for the info, however this app has been working fine for all my devices up until about week ago and then all the sudden it just loads and does not work at all. So I am not sure this is the same issue, since the app has been working fine for me for the past 2 years? It very odd?

I personally have uninstalled and reinstalled it with no success at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you zmetman62 for the steps you have taken so far on the application. I want to look closer into this matter for you. Can you me what you are showing on your PC for the contacts? Is there anything still listed? Also, did you uninstall the application and re-add it on the pc, the device, or both?

Veronica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The question here remains is 'Where does the PC Message+ version get its Contact list from?'.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Where does messages get it's contacts from on a PC? is a link to a previous discussion on Contacts used for PC Message+.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kvlove0722, thank you for contacting us. We know how irritating it can be when an application is working good for years then all of a sudden stops, and we're here to help. Can you think of anything that changed when the problem started? Anything that could have triggered this?

UbaldoJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kvlove0722
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, and the odd this is it stopped working on all my

Pcs in my home. They are all windows 10 x64

Sent From Kirstin's Samsung Note 5

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 5:53 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kvlove0722, thanks for providing that information. My goal is to get to the bottom of this for you. What make and model phone are you using Verizon messages with? Have you ensured your device is on the most up to date software?  

Justin_VZW

0 Likes
victhecat
Enthusiast - Level 1

OMG,  

Community Manager, Can't you just answer the question. This is not a trouble shooting session.
This is NOT forum for it. 

1. I have had multiple type and kind of phones connected to the Messanger + app.
do you have a solutions for that?  
2.  Why can't I a contact via the App any longer,

if we had that ability,
it would solve the problem. 

3. What BOT questions do you have to sooth my "irritation"
just give us a solution. PLEASE.