Re: Verizon Messages app missing messages
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well it's not a problem and it's a free service. You don't pay extra for it and as a result to them it's working as designed.

0 Likes
Cellphone70
Enthusiast - Level 3

For what it is worth, I am having similar issues for over 6 months, and I am in the US.

Just because it is a "free" or included service, does not excuse it not working.  In one of my replies, customer support stated "Verizon Messages is designed to integrate all of your messages in one place".  If the service does not provide all messages reliably, how can it achieve this goal.

Just because it is a free or included service, does not excuse it not working as advertised.  This is part of the overall Verizon service I pay for.  Does your logic of "free" service mean that features like caller id, call waiting, voicemail, etc. should not function properly?  These are "free" services.

leroybrock
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem has nothing to do with a continent. I'm sitting in the center of the US and I'm also missing messages in the web app and other places. This is a Verizon problem, and I pay them enough money every month for their [Removed] to work as advertised.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

The program or app if you will is provided free. It can disappear at any time, and as a result does not have to be thoroughly troubleshot as much as you THINK it should. It is a back burner to real issues like voice data etc. But, if someone doesn't get my text or I don't get their reply I pick up the phone send email etc. I don't rely on an app to be my end all be all.

0 Likes
leroybrock
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can make all the excuses you want, but they are providing a service and starting that it does something and the the associated messaging app is actively developed. If it's not behaving the way they claim that it should behave then they should acknowledge that and yank the product. Roll over all you want though.

Good day.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Good day to you as well.

0 Likes
thehunmonkgroup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same issue. I receive SMS/MMS messages reliably via Message+ on my Android phone, but messages go missing in the Message+ app on my Macbook Pro, and in the web version of the app.

I called customer service, was forwarded to some tech department, and the woman said she'd file a ticket of the problem with the appropriate team, and that turnaround time is 7-10 business days. I'll be back on this thread in two weeks reporting what I hear from them, if anything.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry about your experience with the application. If We filed a ticket, there should be details on the resolution. I apologize if you haven't heard anything. Have you contacted the tech team?

BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rskorecki
Enthusiast - Level 3

Issue still persists...some text messages are received on my phone but do not display in the Message App....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand your concern with this, Rskorecki. We would need to be able to troubleshoot with your phone while it is in the states as it may be an issue with your messages not being received because our servers are not able to ping the device thus showing that the message was not "received" to the person sending it.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes