Verizon Messages Web Interface Down Again
cdichter

This is down again: https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do

It is clear from past messages on this forum that when it is down you are not aware it is down.

You need to both fix the immediate problem and add more monitoring to know when the service is down.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages Web Interface Down Again
KCC35
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having the same issue since January 11, 2019.  This is the third day it isn’t working. I’ve used this service for years. Verizon, please fix it today!

Jdogg88
Enthusiast - Level 1

@cdichter wrote:

This is down again: https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do

It is clear from past messages on this forum that when it is down you are not aware it is down.

You need to both fix the immediate problem and add more monitoring to know when the service is down.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

I just sent a complaint to Verizon.  Strangely, the complaint was done using Facebook messenger...what a joke.

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

And here is a copy and paste answer from the Facebook messaging attempt, it sounds very familiar...

"Let's continue to work together. Based on the info provided, you're familiar with troubleshooting steps. What troubleshooting steps have you performed recently? - Corey"

Obviously. no one at Verizon will admit to any problem, just the same lip service...it is astounding this has not moved forward with resolution...

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

And no reply since I sent a response to the above.  Copy and paste from my last reply via FB messenger...

"Are you kidding? The same dang response as at the Community Forums. Are you a bot? This is not an individual problem, it is widespread. It needs to be fixed ON YOUR SIDE. And to answer your questions, I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, no change. Even my new laptop has the problem, as does my other two computers. This is getting past unbelievable."

Hopefully this won't get thrown out for the swearing....

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

And the most recent reply form customer support...Oh joy, no joy...

'The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers should be directed to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative by following the steps listed here (had to remove the link as per Verizon). Sorry for any inconvenience. - Corey"
0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

And my response was it doesn't work with Windows 7 either.  We are dealing with a bunch of pure blockheads...

0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

Another copy and paste.

Me "Really? The web based client was not syncing yesterday, but it was this AM, but not all messages sync'd. My phone is the only portal that works properly now. And, may I suggest, you should post a BIG, HUGE MESSAGE at the Community Forums stating as such, a headline post that stays at the top for all that visit the community for answers."

Me. "Also, it does not work on Windows 7 either, so it is completely broken for PC usage."

Them  "We understand that some of our customers like the convenience of utilizing the service via their PC. The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution. - Tionna"
0 Likes
bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1
Some? How about just about everyone that has a home based computer, which means just about everyone...

Me  "BTW, it WAS working just fine on Windows10 and 7, then bam, not working. I am more than just confused, it appears that Verizon really doesn't have a handle on this as it has been going on for some time now..."
0 Likes