Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,036 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Verizon Android Won't Text AT&T Iphone
mbarreiro0711

I have a galaxy s7 on Verizon, and my boyfriend has an Iphone on At&T. Repeatedly over the past few years I'll send him texts, my phone will show them as sent, but he won't get them. It's come back in the past three weeks, and is getting unbearable. I've seen many people have this problem in forums, but they never say what I can do. Is there any solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Android Won't Text AT&T Iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mbarreiro0711, we want to make sure all your messages are being delivered. Let's look into this issue further. Does this only happen when you send a message to an iPhone user, or does this also happen with other users? Is your phone up to date with the latest software version? What messaging application are you using? Verizon Message+ or the default Messaging application that came with your phone?

0 Likes
mbarreiro0711

I had never replied, as the problem resolved temporarily. Now it is back and happening with multiple Iphone users, but only Iphone users. My phone just updated which is what brought the problem back I suspect, though I don't know. I use 'messages' as an app, but tried using other apps and the problem persists.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What version of Messages+ are you using?  Are the problem messages simple SMS messages or MMS with pictures, video or groups?  Do these problem messages occur when using WiFi only or Cell Data only or both?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
mbarreiro0711

I just use 'messages' not messages+ though I tried using that to see if the problem resolved itself and it didn't. It doesn't seem to matter the kind of message, some go through, some don't regardless. I believe it's both wifi and cell data, but I don't know how to tell which a message sends over.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

So, you're using the default Samsung Messages app.  Does it have a version number?  Have you looked at a Samsung User Group forum for any related postings?  It would be interesting to see if other Samsung users were experiencing this issue on other carrier networks as well.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's see about getting you in contact with your iPhone using friends and family. You can find the most common remedies for texting issues here: http://spr.ly/6589DbYwW . If the issue continues, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

MatthewG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kseliner

I've had this same problem with my BF who has AT&T and an iPhone. It is actually happening right now. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes