VERIZON 100% WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD i SPENT 2 HOURS STILL NO ANSWER
jaclynpaige
Enthusiast - Level 2

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THIS COMPANY STINKS LIKE LAST WEEKS FISH. I HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOREVER TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW I FIND PICS I SENT NOT USING EMAIL I DON T HAVE IT. I USED THAT VZVIEW OR WHATEVER THAT SENDS PICS T YOUR VERIZON ACCT

THEIR SERVICE STINKS TO WE HAVE FIOS AND THE SOUND IS CONSTANLY BREAKING UP ALL THE TIME AND THE INTERNET IS NO FASTER THAN WHAT WE HAD WITH COMCAST

CRAPPY WEBSITE CRAPPY PRODUCT CRAPPY SERVICE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERIZON 100% WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD i SPENT 2 HOURS STILL NO ANSWER
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Were you sending pictures from your computer to another computer, or are you sending from a cell phone?

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON 100% WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD i SPENT 2 HOURS STILL NO ANSWER
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To find the pictures sent to your online album from your phone -

Log on to MyVerizon using YOUR PHONE NUMBER.  If you have not created a MyVerizon account for your number, then you need to register your number.  If you are the secondary line on an account, logging in with the main number and choosing yournumber fromt he drop down list of numbers and then trying to get your pix WILL NOT WORK.  You need to register your OWN number for an account.  (Sorry if this is obvious, but it is a common problem when people are trying to get their pictures, or ringtones, or other things associated with their number.....)

Once you are logged in with your own number, on the big red menu bar across the top of the page, go to Messages, and Send pic or video message, then on that page click on My Media to get to your online album.  You'll also see the pictures that have been uploaded on the Send Message tab; not sure why you have to go there first to get to the Media tab, but you do.  You can also click on th eMedia tab on the Overview page, then scroll down to Sned a Pic or Video message (whether you are sending one or not, that's how you get to the online album.)

I don't blame you for being confused and frustrated with the website - it isn't very intuitive to find your online album.

0 Likes