Unable to receive verification codes via Verizon's Text Online Web Application
HigherMountains
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am unable to verification message from any of the main service providers (Google, Microsoft, etc) via Verizon's Text Online Web Application / Message Service. I see several complaints dating back to 2015 but I do not see a resolution.

I am in a facility were cell phone use is prohibited and I'm hoping someone can provide an answer.

Tags (1)
Re: Unable to receive verification codes via Verizon's Text Online Web Application
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The security validation codes are not available for the website messages for security purposes. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to receive verification codes via Verizon's Text Online Web Application
HigherMountains
Enthusiast - Level 2

While I need to stretch to imagine the scope and risk of the vulnerability, you for responding. 

0 Likes
HigherMountains
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for responding.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HigherMountains. We understand the importance of being able to receive verification codes, and we want to help you in the best way. The online web application we offer is for consumer use only. The service is not intended to be used for commercial or emergency messages. We recommend using an alternative method to verify your accounts, such as email in your case, since you mentioned you are unable to use your cell phone at your facility. Hope this information helps?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes