UNlimited text man sending AND receiving?
jimbo701
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I just started using smartphones (can you believe it) and it is the New Verizon Small plan and says unlimited text messages are part of the plam.  It is a 2 line, shared data.  We just got our first bill and one of the lines had a 40 cent charge for "text (rec'vd").  My question is, with unlimited text why would we get a charge for receiving texts at all?  Jimbo701

0 Likes
Re: UNlimited text man sending AND receiving?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you change your plan as part of the purchase of the smartphones? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: UNlimited text man sending AND receiving?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jimbo701, we always want you to have full details on your billing statement. Let's work to uncover why you have this charge. You mentioned that you changed to an unlimited text plan with your upgrade, was this after the bill cycle had begun? When you check the billing statement, was this charge connected with international messages received? What additional detail is listed by this charge?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes