Texts taking a while to be received
JR1265

Is anyone else experiencing delays in sending/receiving messages to other carriers (ATT and TMobile)?  I have a work phone with ATT and have tested it out and discovered my Verizon phone sends it and the ATT phone immediately receives the message, but when sending a message from ATT to my phone it takes approximately 15 minutes for the message to come in.  I have friends on ATT and TMobile that have noticed this problem since yesterday afternoon with my phone.  Please tell me if anyone else is having this problem.  I contacted verizon earlier and the girl was helpful but said nobody else has complained of this yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts taking a while to be received
sabresfan3036

Yeah, my friends and I with verizon are having the same issue.

0 Likes
achapla1

I can receive texts messages no problem but when I send a message to T-Mobile it takes 15 minutes if your lucky, with a max of 30-40 minutes. It started yesterday afternoon. I will send multiple messages and the person may get one.

0 Likes
sabresfan3036

Same exact thing for me except it's Sprint

0 Likes
JR1265

I'm in RI and they told me it may have something to do with a network/tower issue in southeastern MA...but this has been going on since yesterday!  So frustrating

0 Likes
sabresfan3036

Mine just started today, I'm in western New York, and yes it is very frustrating

0 Likes
Leslie1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi my name is Leslie Verizon Wireless employee. The problem you are experiencing in your area is a issue our Technicians are aware of a Ticket has been issued Estimated Time Resolved not set. Thank you for your patience Leslie.

0 Likes
NeX

They told me the tower issue in Southern MA was fixed

0 Likes
klove77

This same thing is happening to me! It's so annoying I have no idea whether my message will actually send or not. Verizon needs to get on this.

0 Likes