Texts from the month of may
kyledempster7

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to see my list of people contacted back in the month of May. It has been only 4 months but it tells me there are no messages from that month.

To clarify, I am looking under messaging details. I just need to find a number that I lost. I would recognize it if I saw it! Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts from the month of may
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Text messaging details are only available online for 3 months. Did you by any chance CALL or receive a phone call from this contact? The number would be in your call history....
0 Likes
csjg3525

How do you get to the older text details?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can try calling customer service; they may be able to retrieve info from further back.
0 Likes
csjg3525
SuzyQ you said details are available on line for 3 months. Do you know how to get to them? I am just looking for my last billing period. They are not visible in the usage section since it just changed.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you go to View Bill, you can see your current bill.  The box that contains the date is a drop down....you can go back and view the details for calls for one year, and texts for 3 months.  Click the month you want to view....

0 Likes