Texting
Subzero

Is it possible to see if where your text are going, like different states or cities?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Subzero wrote:

Is it possible to see if where your text are going, like different states or cities?

Not sure if I understand this post.  Text messages are sent to a subscriber's phone, no matter where they are located.  For example, if you sent one to me and I am in Mississippi, I would recieve it, no matter if I were in Mississippi or Alabama.  So, to answer your question as I understand it, no, you can not see where the texts are sent, only to the number it was sent.  Obviously, the area code of the number you sent it to would be a general geographic sign.  For example, you text me at 601 area code and my number and you can tell I am in South Mississippi.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Texting
budone
Legend

StreetDocRN wrote:

Subzero wrote:

Not sure if I understand this post.  Text messages are sent to a subscriber's phone, no matter where they are located.  For example, if you sent one to me and I am in Mississippi, I would recieve it, no matter if I were in Mississippi or Alabama.  So, to answer your question as I understand it, no, you can not see where the texts are sent, only to the number it was sent.  Obviously, the area code of the number you sent it to would be a general geographic sign.  For example, you text me at 601 area code and my number and you can tell I am in South Mississippi.

Doc

Well one can tell where the number is located. You could be across the country or otherside of the world. As Doc said, no you can not tell.

0 Likes