Texting Problems
KoalaBear

My Env2 has been having a lot of problems with messaging lately. In the middle of a text it will say the message  cancelled and close the text message or it will say it sent and the person I'm texting suddenly wonders why I'm not repsonding and I look and it says the message hadn't sent at all. But what's more annoying is I'll have sent a message and it says it sent but the person I'm texting won't receive the message. This problem only happens when I'm texting my boyfriend who is also a part of Verizon. Does anyone know if its my phone that is having the problem or his? Because I'm getting sick of him not getting message that says were sent and then having him feel like I don't want to be talking to him. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texting Problems
CrystalPr83

You've probably already tried this, but I thought I'd throw this in. I'm terrible about never shutting my phone off. A lot of times, powering the phone down, pulling the battery out for about a minute, then popping it back in and turning the phone back on will fix the problem. I don't know if this will help, but I hope it does :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Texting Problems
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

KoalaBear wrote:

My Env2 has been having a lot of problems with messaging lately. In the middle of a text it will say the message  cancelled and close the text message or it will say it sent and the person I'm texting suddenly wonders why I'm not repsonding and I look and it says the message hadn't sent at all. But what's more annoying is I'll have sent a message and it says it sent but the person I'm texting won't receive the message. This problem only happens when I'm texting my boyfriend who is also a part of Verizon. Does anyone know if its my phone that is having the problem or his? Because I'm getting sick of him not getting message that says were sent and then having him feel like I don't want to be talking to him. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Try taking the battery out of your phone for awhile.See if anything changes. If not I would say it sounds like you have a defective phone. Do you know if your still under warranty? You do have 1 year warranty on the phone.

0 Likes