Text records
careyf

Hi,

I'm trying to get text records for over 4-5 months ago.  I can only access the last 3 months online, and when I called that's what they told me they can access.  Is this true?!  We can't get text records that far back?  I need to know when the last time someone sent a text to one of the phones on my plan. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text records
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
To my knowledge, you can look as far back as a year by going to My Verizon > My bill. Bill Details > message Details, from there you can select the statement date going back a year from this current invoice date.
0 Likes
careyf
Thank you for your reply!  I've tried that.  This is what I get --> Sorry, you do not have any Text & Picture Message Details for selected MTN and Statement Date

Which is not right, I know we used text during those months.  I was told per my call to support that the records online are only for 3 months (for text.)  But yes, I can view all my bills and call details for the last year...... 

0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
As far as I know. Text records are not available to view like Call records. In order to get records of text sent or received you would need a subpoena.
0 Likes