Text messages with pictures dissapear
LIBROSYVINO

Text messages with pictures either received or sent just have dissapeared from the contact thread (im using the message+ app and i checked and on the regular message app they are not their either)  Even the locked picture in a contacts thread just dissapears.  I have had this problem now for the entire year and have changed 3 different phones and they all have the same problem that happens.  This has to be a Verizon app problem obviously and I have been on lengthy calls with tech support who have no idea they tell me.  This is so Frustrating!!!  if i cant even protect messages that contain pictures with the lock message option, what now?!  I almost want to leave verizon just for this problem!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages with pictures dissapear
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LIBROSYVINO,

We wouldn't want to see you leave us over this issue. We understand that disappearing photos can be frustrating. Since you've stated that the issue is happened on multiple devices, we recommend reaching out to the Message+ app development team directly for assistance. You can email them at VerizonMessages@verizonwireless.com . When sending an email, please include your phone's make/model, software version, app version and a detailed description of what you're experiencing.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
36AllCare

I'm having the same issue.  Photos from my text feed randomly disappear over a course of a day or two.  Group text seem to retain the pictures.  But all single feed text lose the pictures.  Not the "text/words" - just the pictures disappear.  Using Message+.  Motorola Droid Turbo Phone.  I've been following this issue online and it appears more and more people are having this issue.  I have not seen a resolution to this point. 

0 Likes
RFREEMAN673

I have same issue with Droid Turbo 2 phone; Picture message all disappear, while text messages remain; Getting tired of Android issues - thinking about switching to Apple, after 20 years with other systems.

0 Likes
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

RFEEMAN673,

We want you to enjoy your messages. Additionally, we can relate to how important it is that they remain on your device. Help is here. What patterns have you noticed? What happens when you reset the app then test? Just in case here are the steps: Reset App - DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA | Verizon Wireless

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes