Text Message Troubleshooting! Help please
adb9382

I am trying to text my sister who is on my family share plan and every time i send her a message I get a message back saying message sent to this number has been deleted. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be? I turned my phone off and then back on and still the same issue. I sent a text to a friend of mine who was visiting and it went through.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Message Troubleshooting! Help please
Carm
Contributor - Level 2
I have seen that personally myself before, but am not sure myself what it means. It is extremely rare that it happens and happened a year or so to me, but never again. I never called customer service myself, but that would be my next step if I were you unless someone here had that before and would be kind enough to post it.
0 Likes
Re: Text Message Troubleshooting! Help please
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your sister able to receive texts from anyone else?  Can she send text messages?  Is there any kind of usage controls or blocks in effect on her phone?

I would agree with Carm - either call CS or take it in to a store so they can see what is happening (or not happening, in this case) so they can troubleshoot for you.

0 Likes