Text Message Problems
japbyinj

My husband (who is on my acct) is not recieving my text messages all of a sudden.  He does recieve phone calls from me.  Whe he texts me I recieve his - what is happening here.  Neither one of us have any numbers blocked on our phones. I have narrowed it down to have started on Wednesday, Sept. 15,  2010,  Yes we have the correct numbers programed in our phones, because as I said we have been texting for years!   Another note - my daughter who is also on the plan receives  texts from me so whats up?      :smileymad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Message Problems
budone
Legend

Can your hubby receive texts from your daughter??? First thing I would try is a battery pull, wait a minute or so replace and power up.

2nd, this has worked for others, from his phone call *228. Then choose option1. It simply reprograms the phone. Nothing on the phone is lost such as messages, pix, or contacts.

See if either of those work.

0 Likes
duke198030

I was having the exact same problem i couldn't get text msg from my wife she could get mine but i didn't recieve hers i called tech support today we figured out that she had updated her blackberry software and there was a problem with it if you have a 1 at the begining of his number take it off and try sending text then we did this and then it was fixed

0 Likes
budone
Legend

duke198030 wrote:

I was having the exact same problem i couldn't get text msg from my wife she could get mine but i didn't recieve hers i called tech support today we figured out that she had updated her blackberry software and there was a problem with it if you have a 1 at the begining of his number take it off and try sending text then we did this and then it was fixed

Great suggestion. Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes