Text Message Details
froggz21

If my sister is the primary account holder, is she able to view my text/call details (including the time/date/ and #'s)? Also, if I am not the primary account holder,is there a way I can view my text/call details also (including the time/date/ and #'s)? Last but not least, can the primary account holder access the actual content of text messages? 

*Additional Information: I have a blackberry storm*

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Message Details
jordan1223
Sounds like you have something to hide. =]] But yes the primary account holder can see the number and time and date for the phones! i already checked on mine for that. And to my knowledge you can't see your own crap that you send. Just the total number you sent. If you need to know how to see them just say...
0 Likes
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2

froggz21 wrote:

If my sister is the primary account holder, is she able to view my text/call details (including the time/date/ and #'s)? Also, if I am not the primary account holder,is there a way I can view my text/call details also (including the time/date/ and #'s)? Last but not least, can the primary account holder access the actual content of text messages? 

*Additional Information: I have a blackberry storm*

The only thing she can see is the number you texted and the time. She is unable to view the actual content. And since she is the Account Owner she has those priveledges through My Verizon. You, being on a secondary line, cannot acces these details.

If you don't want her to access to this information, there isn't much you can do beyond assuming liability for the line and transferring it to your own account.

0 Likes
jrkins

Since you have a blackberry phone if she really wanted to and was willing to pay for the service your sister could be able to view the content of your text messages.  I have found a website that will send your text messages and voice mail to its website where if you have an account she could go online and read the texts and listen to the voice mail.  It only works for text messages if the phone is a blackberry or android.  There is a monthly charge for the service also, so she could if she really wanted to .

0 Likes
bassett

Will someone please send me a link or respond to this post with the site I've been reading about that is capable of this technology.  I have a stalker and he's sending me threatening messages.  Like 50 a day.  I know it's crazy and I'm working on a restraining order but I really want to back up these messages online so they are safe.  I was at a convention and lost my phone so a majority of the very scary messages are gone.  yes, I could subpeona them, but I don't have the money or the time right now and I fear losing my phone again.  Please help? 

0 Likes
jrkins
The website I was talking about is Skydeck.com....remember this will only let you read / save your text messages if you have a blackberry or android phone.
0 Likes