TXT Bill
judithcool012

In my bill it says that I over txted and when I went to the verizon store, they told me that I was over because they changed to new plan or something. Before I had 250 txt and 250 pix-flix separte, but because it's combined now I was over. I didn't change that plan and my mom was wondering if we can get a refund. I did ask that question in the verizon store, and they told me to call them so I can get a refund. I did change my plan from $5, 250 txt to $10, 500 txt (with my sister) because of that, and my mom wants the refund because we didn't even get notification that this changed and because we didn't know about the new plan ahead of time. It charged me like $24 extra and she would like to know if she can get refund. [This thing happned like 3 or 4 times to us. Well not this same situation, but we were charged extra on something we didn't use, never asked for it, and one time they just blocked my pix-flix msg and we had to go back to change it] My mom had been complaining little bit because this kind of thing happned like 3 or 4 times and she wants to get refund..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TXT Bill
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2

You'll have to check with customer service to see if there are any applicable refunds for overage.

Also, there isnt a difference in the 250 txt and the 250 pix/flix plan, they are one in the same.

And with changing to the 500 package, you will probably get a refund for your previous texting plan on your next months bill.

0 Likes
Re: TXT Bill
judithcool012
0 Likes