Stop Verizon WiFi Calling Nagwmare
AddedValue62
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a factory reset on my phone. Now I can't stop your annoying messages telling me to turn on my wireless calling. I don't want your $%^&*( wireless calling service. I don't want to hear from you via a text message ever. I don't want your voicemail transcription either but I can't figure out how to have voicemail without. I've disabled as many Verizon applications as I can but still the @#$%^& messages come through. HOW DO I MAKE THIS STOP.

0 Likes
Re: Stop Verizon WiFi Calling Nagwmare
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@AddedValue62 wrote:

I did a factory reset on my phone. Now I can't stop your annoying messages telling me to turn on my wireless calling. I don't want your $%^&*( wireless calling service. I don't want to hear from you via a text message ever. I don't want your voicemail transcription either but I can't figure out how to have voicemail without. I've disabled as many Verizon applications as I can but still the @#$%^& messages come through. HOW DO I MAKE THIS STOP.

Not sure what your Subject including 'WiFi Calling' has to do with your issue regarding 'wireless calling' notifications.  You don't want to use wireless calling over the cellular network?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you get the help that you need. Nuisance Messages are frustrating. To clarify, are you receiving text messages from us, or pop up messages on your display? Can you take a screenshot of the message to share with us here?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
AddedValue62
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a pop-up. 

Want to improve your calling..
Using Wi-Fi Calling may improve your voice calling experience. Please turn on your Wi-Fi Calling feature

0 Likes
AddedValue62
Enthusiast - Level 2

Find an old screen shot, but it's the same message. 

sShot.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Were you able to utilize WiFi calling? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes