So verizon is like the only company not with an 'unlimited messaging' plan? Wow...
silentkillzr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think this is ridiculous, over at us cellular, $15 a month extra, boom unlimited texting, here its $20 for 5000 texts... I dont know many people that have verizon so thats kinda a waste, and the unlimited phone plans, are like a minimum of $40 extra, and $50 extra a line, Yes verizon id love to pay $200+ a month for 3 phones. Prolly not, furthermore i wont stay with verizon long unless this changes. us cellular has already won me with their cheap plans, and amazing coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So verizon is like the only company not with an 'unlimited messaging' plan? Wow...
silentkillzr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to the 700 talk&text @ 90 for the plan, and 9.99 a line, so its 127$ a month now.. thats still ridiculously high pricing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: So verizon is like the only company not with an 'unlimited messaging' plan? Wow...
pmcd1962
Contributor - Level 1

Three phones? So are you on a family plan?

So just talk is 69, unlimited text is 99 ( for 2 phones, 10 to add a phone ). Unless I'm missing something that's 30 bucks for all phones.

0 Likes
silentkillzr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well we have 3 phones on the 1400 minutes plan, and getting like 120$ bills.

Suggestions on a plan with texting?

0 Likes
pmcd1962
Contributor - Level 1

silentkillzr wrote:

Well we have 3 phones on the 1400 minutes plan, and getting like 120$ bills.

Suggestions on a plan with texting?

The family 1400 is 119 unlimited talk and text plus 10 for the third phone is 129. Still 30 for the text unlimited for all three phones. Maybe I'm not understanding your question?

0 Likes
silentkillzr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to the 700 talk&text @ 90 for the plan, and 9.99 a line, so its 127$ a month now.. thats still ridiculously high pricing.

0 Likes
pmcd1962
Contributor - Level 1

That's true. I responded because you said verizon didn't have unlimited data plan, which it does. I didn't realize that your complaint was about the price. There are cheaper out there for sure.

0 Likes
silentkillzr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I mean a company as large as this, with a focus on pleasing the customer, you'd think theyd drop the price, they would still make a lot of money.. [edit] even more customers if they were cheaper than the competition.{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes