AMACUM32

I need to see the text messages off my other phone but I don't have it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: See text messages with out the phone
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the line is using Verizon Messages and is signed up for Integrated Messaging, you should be able to view the texts via that line's My Verizon account if you have the log-in credentials.  Otherwise, you'll only have access to the past 90 days' worth of text logs if you're logged in as Account Owner/Manager.

0 Likes
Messwithme42

Can i not see my old text messages

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, if you have not deleted them and are signed up for Verizon Message+ service for that line. You should be able to log in to that line's MyVerizon account and view the messages online or you could always look on the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to access your old text messages can be tricky Messwithme. If a text messages has been deleted from your phone, unfortunately, there is not a way to retrieve the text. If you subscribe to Verizon Messages, you may be able to retrieve the text message online.  Do you subscribe to Verizon Messages?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes