Scheduling feature gone from Verizon Message +
Zwarshavsky
Enthusiast - Level 2

Link gone long press on send icon does not work. It is gone for everyone.

Labels (1)
Re: Scheduling feature gone from Verizon Message +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Zwarshavsky, it's important that you get the most out of your Messaging+ Application. I'm sorry to hear that it's not working the way that it used to. What is different now when you long press on send? When did this start? Have you updated any software or apps recently?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Message+ long press on SEND invokes scheduling the message for me on my Droid Turbo 2.  Apparently, not gone for everyone.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Zwarshavsky
Enthusiast - Level 2

Long press does the same thing as a regular send. No long press state. I

haven't had a schedule message option for months, but it is now really

bugging me.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:29 PM, vzw_customer_support <

jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone are you having issues with?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see how a scheduling option would be beneficial. Let's investigate what's happening. What make and model phone do you have? Are you able to use the long press function in other apps? If you have not already, please try some simple steps like restarting your phone, and closing completely and restarting the Message+ app. If you're unsure how to do so, we can share detailed steps once you let us know your make and model of phone.

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Zwarshavsky
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung S7 - SM G930V

Long press works in other apps. I uninstalled the Message + and the

schedule message on the upper right came back.

On Jan 6, 2018 4:25 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's is music to our ears. Now that it is restored, is there anything else we can lend a hand with today?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Droidlivesmatter
Enthusiast - Level 1

Long press works on my S7 edge, but honestly hiding features so you have to scour the internet to figure out how to use a feature on an app you have been using for years all over again ... pretty ridiculous.

Of course the next time you turn around they will probably update the app and remove it.

I used to be able to schedule emails as well, but the brain trust long ago removed that feature.

What is this new thing of removing features rather than adding features?

Brianr1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm using a Galaxy s9 plus and that feature used to be gone on my device as well but I signed out of Verizon messages and then signed back in and it fixed it the feature has returned now

0 Likes