Scheduled Text Message Sends...But Doesn't
CodeNameSapphire

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.  I use the Message+ app for messaging.  I often use the "schedule text message" to send myself reminders and generally schedule texts to send later.

Last night I scheduled 2 texts to send today.  One to me, one to someone else.  Both sent when they were supposed to, but they were never delivered.  To test it, I just scheduled a text to myself to be sent in 5 minutes.  At the 5 minute mark, it disappeared from the "scheduled messages" queue, but I never received it.

Any help?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Scheduled Text Message Sends...But Doesn't
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CodeNameSapphire, making sure you are able to utilize all of your Message+ features is a priority! Allow us to further investigate the details. Can you please let us know if you are able to send and receive text messages that are not scheduled? Also, are your other services impacted when the Wi-Fi is off(calls, data)?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CodeNameSapphire

Non-scheduled texts go through fine.

As an update, all the scheduled texts were sent, but about 8-9 hours later.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate these details, CodeNameSapphire. Since experiencing this, have you had other examples of scheduled texts not delivering? Which Message+ version is currently installed? You can check this by accessing the Message+ app, selecting the menu icon in the upper left and then selecting About.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes