Samsung S8 - Vz Msg+ Can't receive Videos
Belacyrf

On my Samsung S8, for some reason whenever my wife (I haven't tried this with others) sends me videos from her Samsung S7, Message + keeps asking me to download Message + to view the video.

If I click the link, it just goes to the Play Store for Message +, but of course since I already have it installed, it just gives the option to Open and then it goes back to Message + where again it asks me to download Message + to view the video... 

Why does Message + ask me to download Message +  when I receive a video?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung S8 - Vz Msg+ Can't receive Videos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Belacyrf,

We definitely want you to be able to view videos sent by your wife. Have you been able to watch videos in the past? Are you able to send videos to her? Are there any app updates available in the Play Store?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Belacyrf

I can send her videos, and no updates available.  But I think she's sending it from her Mac via Message
+ app but I can't see them on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Belacyrf I know how important it is to receive videos. I just wanted to clarify is she sending the video message from her Phone or from the MAC, because you mentioned the phone at first. If she's sending it from the MAC please have her send a video message directly from the phone via Message Plus. Keep us updated if the video was sent successfully.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes