Retrieving pix from old phone
hopegoncrazy

Last year I got a new Samsung Intensity cell phone. I had a Samsung SCHU410 on which there are 135 pix. My new phone was activated and the old phone de-activated before I had a chance to email the photos to myself. There is no Sim card in the old phone and no USB connection. Does anyone know if there is anyway possible to get the pix off the old phone? I have faith that there is a computer/phone/electronics geek out there somewhere that can help me.  I just know there must be a way. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieving pix from old phone
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

hopegoncrazy wrote:

Last year I got a new Samsung Intensity cell phone. I had a Samsung SCHU410 on which there are 135 pix. My new phone was activated and the old phone de-activated before I had a chance to email the photos to myself. There is no Sim card in the old phone and no USB connection. Does anyone know if there is anyway possible to get the pix off the old phone? I have faith that there is a computer/phone/electronics geek out there somewhere that can help me.  I just know there must be a way. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi hopegoncrazy, and thank you SuzyQ for the great option!

As an alternate option, please keep in mind that activating your previous phone (to email pictures to yourself) is free and you can do it any time by dialing *228 option 1. Once you email your pictures to yourself you can activate your new phone the same way. You can also activate your previous phone online if you access your My Verizon online account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Google a program called BitPim.
0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

hopegoncrazy wrote:

Hi hopegoncrazy, and thank you SuzyQ for the great option!

As an alternate option, please keep in mind that activating your previous phone (to email pictures to yourself) is free and you can do it any time by dialing *228 option 1. Once you email your pictures to yourself you can activate your new phone the same way. You can also activate your previous phone online if you access your My Verizon online account.

0 Likes
hopegoncrazy

You are a lifesaver!!! THANX SO MUCH!!!

0 Likes