Re: Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
tomaschurizoe

i just got the same message and i havent blocked anyone recently in over a year. But i was in the middle of a txt conversation w/ a friend who is kinda shady and i thought his pic messages might have somehow infected my phone but i have no such proof if thats even possible.

0 Likes
VKtravel
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is happening to me as well.  I have a Galaxy S9+.  Message looks like it's coming from me but when family sends a message to my Galaxy and my work phone (iPhone), the iPhone receives but not all messages come to the Galaxy S9+.   There has to be a fix for this!

0 Likes
mcdanielak
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same. I am having people tell me they are texting me and I'm not responding. People who aren't blocked. I get messages from these people and then randomly some won't come through and I'll get a message with the insufficient funds garbage. I missed a message from my mother telling me my uncle was in the hospital and that everyone was gathering to say goodbye. Because the messages isn't come through and she was in the hospital unable to place a phone call, I didn't get to see him before he passed. This is unacceptable. I have a high value long standing account and I have yet to have a problem Verizon has not been able to assist with but this may be it. 

0 Likes
WomanMarine

Started receiving 10/26 on both phones - Samsung 10s. Message sent to husband was text only. We are on same account, not prepaid & bill is paid too. We both blocked numbers on Friday.  Just sent a message to daughter who is with another carrier & received the message re: insufficient funds. She replied so message went through.  Also did a virus scan on both phones as a precaution - nothing found.  Verizon please fix. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to send messages iowatech. We are happy to help. Are you receiving this error with every number you try to text? What model phone and messaging app are you using?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
BL4NG

I've gotten 10 of these messages in the past 12 hours. iPhone 7. Latest update. No plan change in 3 years. 

0 Likes
Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
Dizzyem

I just got one of these messages from myself as well. Hoping Verizon is on this!

0 Likes
Schooner15

I have the same issue and after reading through everybody else's issue I am starting to wonder if the issue is with the other phones that we're sending messages too. Somehow our type of messages are being blocked by the other phones and the network is just telling us that the recipient can't receive the message, but without identifying which phone is blocking us, instead it shows is coming from our phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand receiving these undesired messages is extremely inconvenient, and we are here to help. Please tell us, when did this start? We would like to ask you to please power off your device for 2 minutes and power it back on. This process should help you fix your current issue.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Airjor23dan

This started happening to four lines on my account about three weeks ago. We had made no account changes. 3 of the devices are iPhone and one is Android. One clue: I sent a single picture to my daughter and wife in a group message. My daughter received it however my wife did not but rather received this insufficient funds message instead. I know this because I was sitting next to her and noticed she didn't get the pic.

0 Likes