Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
Maryt1964

This just started yesterday. 

It's a text to myself. 

I have not blocked anyone. 

It just keeps sending from me over and over. 

"Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message."

0 Likes
Re: Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
JCrow2478

I have been getting them as well. Wife also and she's on a different plan. It's a pain

0 Likes
iadave72
Enthusiast - Level 2

This started happening on my account last night, but only in our family group text message (MMS). There are 4 of us in the group chat. The 3 of us that are on Verizon all get messages from ourselves. My oldest daughter is on another provider and she does not get the message. I can text my wife or either one of my daughters as a single person to person message and none of us get the message. This only happens in our group message. This is getting very annoying. I don't know what updates happened that have caused this, but several things happened with the update that have torqued me off. I'll deal with them, since I don't have much choice, but someone needs to address this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. We thank you for bringing this very important matter to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our team is aware of this issue and we are working diligently to get it resolved for our customers who have received this message, as quickly as possible. We thank you for your time and patience too. RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Arsenal1916

Mute texts from your own number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arsenal1916, we certainly can imagine how annoying this may be. By chance, have Smart Family set up on your device?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes