Re: Recipient has insufficient funds to receive message.
NebDave81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Galaxy S10.  Recieved 10 of these messages today

stargazer503
Enthusiast - Level 1

He has an iPhone 7, and he’s using iMessage. I’m not sure how many he’s received, but it’s been more than a handful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that occurred, and I am certain this is a system failure, because there is no rational explanation. If this continues, please reach out to us immediately at www.vzw.com/support. TinaN_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details.Do the text messages go through after receiving this error message? Has he tried using any other messaging application?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
heidiflower
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have received over 100 of these texts ever since I blocked a number through My Verizon online. He was blocked on my iPhone but would keep leaving me voicemails that would go into my blocked voicemails and I learned that even though you block someone only on your iPhone that it still shows texts they try to send you as being "delivered". So I blocked him online with the 90 Day free block service but ever since then I've been getting these error texts. My sister who has a Samsung helped me by testing it and I blocked her both from my phone and online and she said on her side the text she tried to send never displayed "Delivered"... it just kept trying to send and would finally say "Sent" but not "delivered", and when she'd try to call it was a recording from Verizon saying there are call restrictions preventing the call from going through. I've spent over an hour with tech support and we're still trying to figure it out. I had updated my IOS, turned on and off my phone and my sister and I tried again... but she says the same thing happens on her end and I am still getting the messages! I need this wiseguy PERMANTLY blocked with NO MESSAGE sent to me please!!! It's almost becomming a PTSD situation! Seriosuly! This wiseguy might become dangerous if he's thinking he can still get ahold of me!! VERIZON HELP!!

Fr1991
Enthusiast - Level 2

This started happening to me after I blocked a neighbor that is really creepy. 

I am assuming he keeps trying to send a message and is getting it rejected. 

0 Likes
Fr1991
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizom has been useless regarding this issue. I am going to switch to tmobile or at&t

No help whatsoever and clueless. 

FRaith5882
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just started having this problem, but I have NOT blocked anyone 

OZZ13

My daughter received two of these texts today. She has not blocked anyone on her phone. 
iPhone 8. 

She did say that she just updated her phone before it happened. 

0 Likes
ptharp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am now having this same issue. Plese advise how this can be fixed.