Receiving a text from an email (need answer ASAP)
ijerda

Hey guys! I'd like some help ASAP.

I just got on a plan with a family friend that has unlimited text/voice/picture/etc messaging, but no data. I have a ringtone website (that Verizon wireless has approved of - myxer.com) that will let me create my own ringtones and send them to me. However, there is also the option to download them to my PC and send them to my phone via multimedia message. I need to know of this will cause any data charge (receiving a text from an email, and/or saving the ringtone to my phone) even if I'm not accessing the mobile web app?

Thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving a text from an email (need answer ASAP)
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ijerda wrote:

I just got on a plan with a family friend that has unlimited text/voice/picture/etc messaging, but no data. I have a ringtone website (that Verizon wireless has approved of - myxer.com) that will let me create my own ringtones and send them to me. However, there is also the option to download them to my PC and send them to my phone via multimedia message. I need to know of this will cause any data charge (receiving a text from an email, and/or saving the ringtone to my phone) even if I'm not accessing the mobile web app?

Thanks for the help!

You should only be billed for MMS and nothing else. Since you have unlimited messaging that you are covered.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ijerda wrote:

Thanks for the help!

You should only be billed for MMS and nothing else. Since you have unlimited messaging that you are covered.

0 Likes
ijerda

Thanks very much!

0 Likes