Re: Why does your online text site keep refreshing as I am trying to send a text?
cmd2377
Enthusiast - Level 1

This continues to be unacceptable. I found at least 4 other forum threads on this subject. the online messaging page just refreshes or shows the 3 dots which blink in sequence. This is so obviously a VZW site issue and not a user problem it's ridiculous. Don't ask which browser we are using, it doesn't matter. Don't suggest a clear of the cache and cookies or the ssl state, it doesn't matter. It's a programming issue on the site. It shows Verizon isn't putting time, effort, or money into resolving this problem.  This occurs just logging into the site, while in the site, or after a site refresh. It's been literally YEARS this issue has been occurring. 

Re: Why does your online text site keep refreshing as I am trying to send a text?
mamarcac
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like you, I've tried about every solution and option combinations humanly possible. Their website is broken server-side, it's never been very reliable, but now it simply just isn't working for a few weeks now. I'm sure their own employees have no issues though...and they understand how important it is that we receive our text messages! /sarcasm

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmd2377

We want you to know that we're dedicated to ensuring that you have the best experience possible on our network. Are you using Verizon Messaging? Verizon Messages (Message+) is a texting app that lets you sync your texting conversations across all your compatible devices. There's no monthly subscription fee or charge to download the Verizon Messages (Message+) app from the app store on your device or computer. Here's more information regarding this service that we've proactively provided to our customers at no charge, as a courtesy:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#item2

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

cmd2377

We want you to know that we're dedicated to ensuring that you have the best experience possible on our network. Are you using Verizon Messaging? Verizon Messages (Message+) is a texting app that lets you sync your texting conversations across all your compatible devices. There's no monthly subscription fee or charge to download the Verizon Messages (Message+) app from the app store on your device or computer. Here's more information regarding this service that we've proactively provided to our customers at no charge, as a courtesy:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#item2

LasinaJ_VZW

@vzw_customer_support ,  @lasinah_vzw  Are you saying the computer desktop Message+ app is now available?  You do know that the Windows 10 version was removed from the store, right?  I believe the OP is posting about the online texting option on the Verizon Wireless web site (Message+ web version) https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mamarcac, 

We always want you to have the best experience possible on our website. I regret that what you described is happening, and I'm happy to help. Please click the following link, so your feedback can be submitted: https://secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/o.asp?id=mISxNkcg Your voice is being heard, I assure you.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
jakekamp
Enthusiast - Level 2

no one that needs to use the text online site can use the application you've developed. We can't get it approved to work on our enterprise environments. We're sick of trying. So stop pushing it. 

Please. Either fix the site or tell us exactly what setting/settings we need to change on our browser to get the site to work. If we need to change the setting everyday/multiple times a day we're not interested. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jakekamp, thank you so much for reaching out. We want to make sure that all texting features are working the correct way. Please tell us more about what happens when the page refreshes Does it erase all content? Has this always been an issue? If not, when did this start? -KevinR_VZW

0 Likes