Re: Integrated messaging not loading/syncing
dhdawdy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had my PC loaded with Integrated Messaging and up until mid-January it was working fine. Messages on my phone and PC stayed in sync. Something changed and I have been unable to get it working again; did the uninstall/reinstall, disconnect, reuse to start, etc. No luck! I spent over two hours on chat with Verizon support with nothing to show but a waste of time. I gave up and uninstalled Integrated Messaging on my PC because I cannot get it to sync with my phone. I'll be stuck with just using the phone to send and receive texts. Thanks.

0 Likes
HappyCustomer

I have had the same issue since 1/13. Everything was working fine prior to that. Now, no sync between any devices and no matter where I text from, the response always goes to my phone. Please don't respond with basic support suggestions like "power it off and back on or uninstall the app and reinstall it". way past that point in the cycle.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for bringing this matter to our attention. We want to make sure you can use this feature like you have in the past. 

We sincerely appreciate the efforts you have already taken to resolve this issue. It is never our intention to waste your time when it comes to troubleshooting a problem. 

Can you clarify what device you are using? Do you get an error? Exactly what happens when you receive a message on the cellphone? 

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JR5353
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZ Tech Support should check open ticket #[removed].  It's been open since 2/11 with this same problem.  Numerous hours on the phone and on chats, but no results.  Latest suggestion was to call my internet provider and Microsoft.

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

0 Likes
JR5353
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think there is a robot responding to inquiries on this community board.  I see the same responses over and over, and no resolutions (unless they are hidden in the "I'll send you a private message" discussions...)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HappyCustomer, we recognize your time is valuable and I want to ensure that we're able to restore the syncing functionality to your computer. Help is here. Have you made any recent changes to your phone or computer? Please verify that you have Integrated Messaging enabled per item 3: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/#gid2 Looking forward to hearing back.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
JR5353
Enthusiast - Level 3

I get no incoming messages to my PC, regardless of which device I started a conversation on.  Messages I send from any of my devices show up on the PC, but no responses from anyone other than myself.  All responses show up on my iPhone and my Android tablet, and the web app.  This should all be documented on the trouble ticket I referenced earlier and is supposedly still open.  Veronica [removed] and Kenna are the Tech's that I last worked with on this.

Content modified as required by @verizon_wireless_terms

0 Likes