Re: How do you report a Verizon wireless customer who is sending spam text messages?
BzzyB

I understand to forward an unwanted text message to 7226 (spam) 

BUT how do I "forward" it

I can send a message back to the sender or click on it and delete it, I see no options at the bottom that allow forwarding 

0 Likes
Re: How do you report a Verizon wireless customer who is sending spam text messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that info. Let's continue working together. Which messaging app are you using? (e.g. Verizon Message +, messaging, etc.) For most messaging apps, you'll see the option to forward the text message by pressing on the open text message and viewing "Message Options." Please let us know if this helps you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BzzyB, knowing how to forward a text is crucial. We will be delighted to provide you the details you need. To better assist you, please provide us the make and model of the device you are using.   JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@BzzyB wrote:

I understand to forward an unwanted text message to 7226 (spam) 

BUT how do I "forward" it

I can send a message back to the sender or click on it and delete it, I see no options at the bottom that allow forwarding 

Using the Verizon Message+ app on my Android phone, a Moto z4, if I 'long press' a message, a pop-up comes up with options, including 'Forward Message and Report Spam, among others'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes