Re: Does anyone know how to get rid of a triangle icon with exclamation in middle in Message+?
Bmrhett

Hey I just migrated to Message+. I love that this program is telling me a message didn't sort at some point in my message past. Should I scroll through 2 years of messages (already checked past month), delete my thread, or deal with the annoying caution symbol for forever? Maybe make the symbol dissapear after a week?

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know how to get rid of a triangle icon with exclamation in middle in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmrhett-

I can understand the inconvenience of having an alert on your text message app that is not going away. The icon that you have means there is a message in the thread that wasn't sent. You would need to scroll through the thread and find any messages in the thread with the icon so it can be resent or deleted. Ultimately, if you wish not to go through the entire thread, deleting the message thread may be the best option. I hope this information helps.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
Brigand

Would be great if Verizon could update the app to have a capability to quickly locate any unread or unsent thread to get rid of this triangle! 

0 Likes