Random Pic Txt Concern and Unknown Charge
BaoBei

For the last few months I've been a happy Verizon customer, I had Premium Texting blocked on my phone, but the other day I received a spam text from some horoscope sender. I don't use these services, when I called in, I was told my Premium Text block had been removed and they didn't know why it was removed 5 minutes after it was requested to be put on.  So it was confusing as to why I had not received any of these spam advertisement texts until that day.  I asked if I would be charged and was told I would not be.

Now my phone bill has a data charge added onto it and I do not use data on my phone. My phone is the LG Dare, it has two locks, it's impossible for me to accidently hit the internet while the phone is in my purse because I have to unlock it with a code.  I avoid anything on my phone that uses data, therefore this suddenly invisible charge for data is a bit vexing.

In addition, the last two days I have been unable to send picture messages to anyone even those on the Verizon network.  It keeps telling me the sending Failed, would I like to try again?

I know the address isn't wrong.

Any help would be appreciated :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes