Pictures from phone
blueyes654
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to get the pictures from my phone on to verizon's media ? When I go to try it , it only goes to my pc for the pictures.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pictures from phone
blueyes654
Enthusiast - Level 2

:smileyhappy: I was trying to get my pictures from my phone to my online album. After reading the reply. I called customer support . They were very helpful and told me to call *228- send then chose option 2 after that I could send the pictures to my online album. Thank you all for trying to help me. I hope this helps someone else by posting this. Have a great day .

Cher

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you mean your online album?  On your phone, select the picture(s) you want and right soft key Options, choose send to online album.  Then log on to your account at My Verizon, (verizonwireless.com) and go to Messaging>>Picture and Video>>Manage Online album.  This will send pictures as a text message to your album.  If you have a texting plan it will count towards your allowance (it's not considered M2M); if you don't have a texting plan it will cost $.25 per message/picture.

HTH,

0 Likes
blueyes654
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't mind paying the 25 cents , but I have tried the way you stated about 20 times and it says message has failed everytime.  Do you have another solution?

0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

You said that every time you try to send pix it ends up on your PC? ( confused as to how that happens unless you set up bluetooth to do that which is the only way without a cable attached? ).

However if they are already on your PC, why not just upload them to you online album? I know this is not the way you are trying to accomplish though. You can also email them to yourself as well. simply address it to your preferred email address. the messages will appear in your email in the form of your_mobile_number@vzwpix.com

By the way did you call tech support, or for that fact try a battery pull?

thinking.gif

0 Likes
blueyes654
Enthusiast - Level 2

:smileyhappy: I was trying to get my pictures from my phone to my online album. After reading the reply. I called customer support . They were very helpful and told me to call *228- send then chose option 2 after that I could send the pictures to my online album. Thank you all for trying to help me. I hope this helps someone else by posting this. Have a great day .

Cher

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thanks for posting back with your solution!!

0 Likes