Picture messaging included in texting plan?
hollyberry1292
So I understand that I am on the Mobile to Mobile plan with 500 additional messages. I know I have unlimited Verizon texting but does that also include picture messaging? Same for the extra 500 messages, is picture messaging included in that as well? On my Verizon Overview it shows that I have "500 Text and Pix-Flix" but I just want to make sure that I am allowed to send picture messages and it not charge my account.
Message Edited by hollyberry1292 on 04-16-2009 02:23 PM
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Picture messaging included in texting plan?
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2

yes its included in both

Verizon Wireless

500 messages PLUS Unlimited Mobile to Mobile MessagingFor only $10 Monthly Access, you can get Unlimited Text, Picture, and Video Messages to any other Verizon Wireless customer from within the National Enhanced Services Rate & Coverage Area.  PLUS get 500 Additional messages.*

Check if your friends & family are on the Verizon Wireless network.

*Applies when sending and receiving instant messages, text alerts, emails, and Text/Picture/Video Messages to non-Verizon Wireless customers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Picture messaging included in texting plan?
lowrance
Contributor - Level 2

yes its included in both

Verizon Wireless

500 messages PLUS Unlimited Mobile to Mobile MessagingFor only $10 Monthly Access, you can get Unlimited Text, Picture, and Video Messages to any other Verizon Wireless customer from within the National Enhanced Services Rate & Coverage Area.  PLUS get 500 Additional messages.*

Check if your friends & family are on the Verizon Wireless network.

*Applies when sending and receiving instant messages, text alerts, emails, and Text/Picture/Video Messages to non-Verizon Wireless customers.

0 Likes