Re: People's names not showing up on others phones in group chat even if
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RDJ11, we appreciate these details. While we have not seen this particular situation with the update, clearly you are experiencing this and we do want to try all available options. Please go to Settings, Messages, MMS Messaging and slide this feature off and back on again. Has there been any change once completed? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
JPeterson2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has this been solved?  I am having this problem and it is now March of 2022.  It is kina driving my group members nuts. 🙂

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JPeterson2 We understand how important this is for you. To clarify, you create a group text; you can see the names on your phone, but others can't see it on their phones? When did this issue start? Which message application is being used? 

-Evelyn

0 Likes
Acoter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this issue as well. It has happened since I've used this app, over 2 years. I created a group with 35 people. They all have each other's contact info (name and phone number) saved in their phones. But with this group text thread they are not able to see each others names only I can. I am using messager+ on the galaxy S21.