Pay as you go with unlimited wireless
Ward
Teenage daughter. She wants unlimited texting. And of course a new texting friendly phone. I want pay as you go. Verizon network is required. Looking for recommendations for a/the phone. And of course exactly what plan/code/hoops to jump through to get this set up. Thank you, Ward
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pay as you go with unlimited wireless
Ward
Ok Been doing a bit of research here. The pay as you go Basic option costs nothing on a daily basis. You would have to have $20 + in the account and call 611 to turn on the unlimited text option. This would have to be done each month. So $20 a month assuming no voice calls. ANY other charges, fee's, tax's, costs, ...., startup, or one time fee's? The daughter wants the Motorola Rival phone, any problems with buying it and using with the pay as you go plan above? The cost for it is $219.99. Any discounts that don't involve a contract? So, Buy phone, load $30 on it to start her off. Looks like $249.99. If this sounds reasonable please let me know, otherwise feel free to let me know the depths of my ignorance. Thanks, Ward
0 Likes