Re: PIX Place PLS HELP ME Find it again.....
Cruella714
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got the same message today and was very frustrated now to realize it doesn't exist anymore. I spent 1/2 trying to figure out what this was, not happy with Verizon right now!

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The path to get to it has changed several times the past few months.  See if this works:

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account, then at the top where it says MyVerizon, hover over that until you get a pop-up menu.  Select 'View All' under My Messaging.  Scroll toward the bottom and click the red Manage Your Album button.  Hopefully, your photos and other files are there.

0 Likes
GriffinHiskes

I login...do the hover where it says MyVerizon, get pop-up menu....select 'View All' under My Messaging. I do not!!!  get the red Manage Your Album button.  Elsewhere, on another page I find a "manage Your Album" link....when a click that I get a hourglass for a while then a list of my contacts comes up.  Please help.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you could try a different browser?  The instructions as written work for me.

0 Likes
dsardo

This works today as of 10/3/13.  I've spent several hours trying everything I've read here etc and all the Verizon support.  I've seen the spinning white page and have almost lost all hope.  I tried this and it worked beautifully.  It came up with a 'you can now download your images to your computer'.  I will do this and then remove them from here because I've been paying for this storage every month.  I don't need it anymore.  Additionally, I can move over to a new service the Cloud which gives me 500mb free storage or I can pay 5.99 a month for several gig of storage for my pictures and my texts....

0 Likes
pbear316
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was able to access the Pix Place today, but probably not for very long.  Here's how I got in:

1. Go to http://www.vzwpix.com
  2. Click the "Sign Out" link in the upper right corner.
  3. Log back in.
  4. Now my memory here is hazy, but I think it either took me to the Pix Place there, or I was able to go back to www.pixplace.com.  This time, since I was logged in, I was able to get to a screen where I was warned that Pix Place is going away.  I downloaded my pictures and now when I go to that link, I see the traditional Pix Place site.

I expect that in the very near future, all content in Pix Place will be deleted, so I'd recommend that you get it while you can.

P.S. I was using Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m at the time.

Andeern1

I STILL CANT ACCESS PIX PLACE......UGH.........

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Andeern1, we want to ease your frustrations and get you logged into PixPlace. Did you register your mobile number first online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc

Here's some helpful tips and steps on how to access your pictures online. http://vz.to/1hKKFh5

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes