PIX-FLIX Text sent to phone, but actual video message does not appear in messaging area online.
yambammer

I received a text message saying I received a Flix message. However I must access it by going online to vzwpix.com. So I went online right after and the website said it was down for maintenance. So I checked back a few hours later. I logged in. Went to Send Picture and Video Message. Then went to the Messaging Tab. However there was no message.

A few things come to mind why I might not have received my message. Since the person who sent the message had sent it during the time when the website was down, the message never went through?!

Another thing I noticed. When in my Picture & Video Messaging I see the Folders "Drafts" and "Sent Messages" however when I put my cursor over the "?" next to Folders it mentions a "Received Messages" folder should be included. However under the actual Folders the "Received Messages" folder does not exist. So maybe the message I was sent never had a default folder to be sent to?!

My phone was notified I was sent a message. I followed the directions. No message appears where it should be. Please help!

On a side note. I tried going to the "Contact Us" link at the top right of the page to get help. However, everytime I click it, refresh, etc. I get sent to the page "http://www.verizonwireless.com/backbutton.html". This is obviously a broken link.

Frusterated Customer seeking help ... Thanks in advance for help on this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PIX-FLIX Text sent to phone, but actual video message does not appear in messaging area online.
Klindner

I am having the same issue right now! Were you ever able to find the message?

0 Likes
Re: PIX-FLIX Text sent to phone, but actual video message does not appear in messaging area online.
winonas

Still no answer to the question. Is this bogus or what?! I get a message from my Daughter-in-Law asking if I got my Mothers' Day song my grandkids sent this morning. No, I get this Flix message at this website text. Here I am now, registering and changing passwords I've never had to this 'forum' with no help and now Flix message. I''ve ignored these messages that I have received before now because of the drama. This time I follow through because of Grandkids for this.

I'm so frustrated that I've wasted so much of my time for naught. What do I tell the grandbabies? How can we avoid this from happening in the future? Was their song too long to send as picture/video message directly to my phone?

Why are their no answers anywhere? You've got to be kidding me.

Sore customer!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi winonas,

I'm sorry that you were not able to view the message sent from your grandchildren on Mother's Day. I know how important this is for you. In order to provide you with answers to your questions, I would have to ask a few questions.

Have you yet been able to view the message, either on your phone or on the website?
What model phone was the message sent from?
What type of phone do you have?

While it is true that the message sent could have been too large, but in order to resolve this for you, I would have to know the answers to the questions above. Please post back and I'm sure I can help.

Thank you!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes