Online text message log??
Danoct24

I was reviewing the web based texting function on Verizon and noticed that the text messages received from one of my contacts is missing. It shows all the messages I sent them, but none that they sent me. I was able to see their messages before. Where did my received messages go?

0 Likes
Re: Online text message log??
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Danoct24 wrote:

I was reviewing the web based texting function on Verizon and noticed that the text messages received from one of my contacts is missing. It shows all the messages I sent them, but none that they sent me. I was able to see their messages before. Where did my received messages go?

Are you able to see the missing messages on other devices?  What make/model devices/messaging apps are the missing messages from?  It could be the integrated messaging  sync'ing issue raising it's glaring head for you that has been festering for the last year.  There are numerous threads regarding this issue however with no resolution from Verizon Messaging Team, the threads have pretty much gone into silent mode.  People are accepting it in the state it is or moving to other messaging platforms.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Online text message log??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the information that you need is essential. I need to gather some more details from you to best assist in finding out what happened to the missing messages. What is the make/model of your phone? What Messaging app do you use? Do you sync your messages to multiple devices? 

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes